Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I wanted to post this last night, but we were busy preparing for our New Years Eve celebrations here at our house.  But that's what this post will be about.  It was exactly one year ago (last night) that this house

was sent to me through e-mail.  I got it on New Years Eve 2010 when were at my parents house, and I literally showed it to everyone who was at the celebration.  We were able to see it with the help of our amazing realtor Steve, and it quickly made it to the top of our favorite houses list.  Fast forward to New Years Eve 2011, and we're celebrating with 20+ of our closest family and friends in our beautiful, complete home.  It has been quite the adventure, and we absolutely love our house.  If you'd like to see the before and after pictures, check out the website :-)

http://jasonandmalerieshouse.weebly.com/

1 comment:

  1. Time flies when you're having fun ;) Congrats on everything you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete