Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hospital Trip

I've had a couple people ask me if I'm going to keep up with the blog or not now that Bennett is here, so I promise I will do my best (no promises once school starts back up, haha).

I decided for this post that I would share pictures from the 42 hours of labor in the hospital.  I think next will be all of the visitors we had :-)

When we found out we were pregnant, our friend Beth of Beth Smith Photography asked if we would be interested in her doing birth photography.   At first, we were really hesitant about it.  Birth is such a private moment and we weren't sure how we felt about it.  After thinking about it for a long time and talking it through, we decided to do it, and I couldn't be happier about our decision.

Beth was in it for the long haul with us, and with all the hustle and bustle and all the things that they do when you're done delivering your baby, I missed most of these things.  The pictures are worth more than an thousand words and will be cherished forever.

She even put some of the pictures to music, which I'd love to share with you.  I can say that I've watched the video an insane amount of times, and cried almost every single time.  The decision was the best one we could have made!

Enjoy!

Click Here for Our Birth Video

 

No comments:

Post a Comment