Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Two Months

It's hard to believe our boy is two months old already!  We've survived the first round of shots (more tears shed by Mommy than Bennett) and it feels like he's learning something new everyday!
  
 


Bennett's Likes: Smiling, sleeping through the night, sleeping snuggled up on people's chests, still fuzzy sleepers and sacks, ceiling fans, the Ergo, blowing bubbles, cooing, being outside, taking a bath, snoring, car rides, sleeping in the pack and play in my room, my playmat, meeting my cousins, my rock and play

Some pictures from the month

Bennett's Dislikes: Shots (for about 15 seconds), being naked for my weight on the scale at the doctors (result = screaming and possibly peeing), being woken up at 5:30 to get ready for a school day when I'm not ready to get up

Not so sure about: Strangers... I like to stare at them but I won't smile

Weight: 12 pounds 14 ounces (76%)
Length: 24 inches (81%)
Clothing Size: 0-3 Months
Diaper Size: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment