Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Best haul yet

So as you all know, I've been couponing.... or attempting to... but today was my transaction of all transactions!  I was able to have the score of the century at CVS.  Have I told you lately how much I love CVS?

Well anyway, I was able to get 6 Lady Speed Stick Deodorants and 2 Gillete Electric (sortof) razors for a total of FIFTEEN CENTS.  Yes, you read that right... FIFTEEN CENTS!

Here's the loot
Last week, CVS had Lady Speed Stick deodorant which is what I use for 1.99, plus if you spent 12.00 on those products, you'd get $6 Extra Care Bucks back.  Between the buy one, get one coupons that I had, I got the deodorants for free, PLUS got the $6 back.  Then, I used the $6 to buy the two razors (regularly $12, but 75% off) and the total came to 0.15.  I don't think I'll EVER top this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment