Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Wrap Up

During December, I finished up the Advocare 24 Day Challenge 6.5 pounds and 13.5 inches smaller.  I finished feeling great, and even since I've been done, I have been keeping the weight off, and noticing how much looser my pants are!  It feels great to put on my "tight jeans" and feel much more comfortable in them.  I told Jason that this past trip to Virginia Beach was the first trip that I didn't feel squeezed into my jeans.

Tonight Jason and I are going to have a pretty low-key night in, and we will be celebrating the new year together.  We have had a very eventful 2012, and are ready for a fresh start.  We have experienced some of the greatest losses we have ever been through as a couple, and are still feeling the repercussions of them.  Losing family members is absolutely devastating and I hope to not have to go through that process again for a very long time.  Losing two within two months was the hardest thing we've ever gone through, and it was then that we realized how much we needed each other to keep moving forward.
Rest In Peace, Sweet Angel!  You are always in our hearts <3
Heaven gained another angel this year <3

The bad seemed to out-weigh the good as far as major events this year, but the biggest and most rewarding part of 2012 that happened right at the beginning was that Jason got his full time job at Central York High School!

2013 will hopefully hold some very exciting milestones for us, including finishing my Masters in May, but I am sure that there will be many more! 

Have a great New Years, and stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment