Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

2-6

It's so easy to get wrapped up in the students who seem to ruin your day.  The ungrateful ones, the selfish ones, but what I really need to do is focus on the ones who brighten my day, and not the ones who take pride in ruining it.

Take today for example, I had some of the SWEETEST students who helped make today special.

From the sweet girl who brought in a chocolate cake with white icing

To the other sweet girl who brought in a cookie cake 
(she pays attention to what I say ;-))

To the girl and boy who brought all the snacky items and the boy who brought the plates and cups for my homeroom party

And finally the boy who calls me his Best Friend and gives me a sweet card

This year, I am going to try to focus on the positives instead of letting one or two small things affect me.  It's obviously so much more easy to let them ruin your day, but I will focus on the Kynslee, Gillian, Juliann, Hank, Sam and Pat's of the world <3

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of them to throw you a birthday party! Hope you've had a great birthday today.

    ReplyDelete