Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Womb With A View

When I heard from my OBGYN that we wouldn't find out the gender of our baby until between weeks 20-22, I knew that there were places that would look for gender sooner.  Many people recommended Womb With A View in Lancaster, so I scheduled my appointment there for 17 weeks and 1 day.
 
They recommended bringing everyone you want with you, so that's exactly what we did.  I did call to confirm that "everyone" in our case meant over 10 people with just siblings and parents alone, but they welcomed the group and said they'll bring in more chairs if they have to (they didn't need to).
 
The waiting room wasn't much to write home about, but once we were back in the ultrasound room, I quickly forgot what the waiting room looked like.  The girl was very nice, and while my fear of all 11 people staring at me was put to rest, we got to see everything you would in a normal ultrasound up on a TV which was on the wall.  It was placed on a wall and there were couches and chairs facing the wall instead of facing me, so that was reassuring.
 
Meghan was the photographer and Eric was the videographer, so here were the pictures Meghan took:
 












If you're contemplating going early, I would recommend going to Womb With A View.  We got a cute little hat, as you can see, new ultrasound pictures (some in 3D when he cooperated) and a DVD of the whole thing.  I loved knowing early!!

No comments:

Post a Comment