Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Third Anniversary

It's officially been three years since Jason and I got married and this anniversary has to be the best one yet.  While we didn't do something big like we have in the past, anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little boy has been the best feeling yet.  Of course we are both ready for him to be here, but it made this anniversary even more special.

We spent most of the day at a funeral for the father of one of Jason's friends from high school and college, but after we were able to stop for lunch at Red Robin (...... yum) and then we came home.  I worked on making sure everything was ready for the hospital and Jason did some grad school work, yes, I know, we're so fancy haha.

After, my parents brought over a gift, so they brought Taco Bell for dinner (thank you pregnancy for craving Taco Bell even more than normal) and brought Meghan with them, so it was fun to get to see them too!

While we were at the beach, we took our annual photobooth pictures so as soon as I get them scanned in, I will add them here too!

Three years down, many, many more to go!

We watch our wedding highlight video each year, so I thought I'd share it with all of you too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RBnCXwDdkI

No comments:

Post a Comment