Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Dear Jason

I think I am going to start a new post on Fridays called "Dear Jason."  Even though I know that he'll never come across my blog to read it, I thought the idea would be fun!!

Dear Jason,

I just wanted to say thank you for a few things from this week.  First of all, thank you for motivating me to keep doing my running program by saying you will massage my legs each time that I complete the program for the day.  As silly as it sounds, it really is something that helped me keep running this morning when I was DYING in the heat.

Secondly, I wanted to say thank you for always taking care of our lawn.  Considering it went from this:
to this:
I can absolutely say that it's thanks to your hard work and dedication.  The yard looks amazing, and I'm so glad that I don't have to do any of it :-)  I know that everything has grown in much more than in the last picture, but I promise I'll take more pictures this summer so I can document your hard work!

Finally, I can't thank you enough for being patient with me in our decision to wait a little longer to start our family.  I know that you are in a huge rush, but it makes the most sense to wait until I'm finished my Masters, even though I know you'll make a great father!

I thank you for one year together, and I cannot wait for the many years to come!!

I Love You!
Forever and Always!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I write letters to Tim during the Friday's Letters link up too. He did a good job with the lawn. And I'm glad you guys came to an agreement on the baby topic!

    ReplyDelete