Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Facing Fears

You may or may not know that I am deathly afraid of blood and needles.  When I just had my procedure a few weeks ago, I asked them to take my blood while I was put under so that I didn't have to be awake for them taking my blood sometime this year to check my thyroid.  They agreed, which I was thankful for, but actually took my blood while I was awake and before I was put under, so mission failed, but hey, I lived.

With that said, Jason and I just took two big steps.  The first thing that we did was sign up to be on the National Bone Marrow Registry!  Our kits just came and we are excited to get them finished and sent back so we can be available to help as soon as someone needs us!  We were SO thankful when they found two matches for Kadence throughout this process, so we figured we would do our part!


Next up is giving blood!!

All for you Kader <3

No comments:

Post a Comment