Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Awesome Feeling

Back in college, I met a great friend named Matt.  I saw him frequently in my visits to Penn State, and as much as possible, I followed his volleyball games at PSU.  Fast forward a couple years, after Matt left Penn State after his junior year to play volleyball over seas, and I am watching Matt on the Mens Volleyball Olympic Team.... that's right, I said OLYMPIC!!

While Matt's been busy with his life, and I have been busy with mine, it's an awesome feeling watching the Olympics knowing someone! 

I thought I'd share some pictures from college to reminisce!





SO proud to say that I know you, Matt Anderson!  Let's go USA Volleyball!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you know an Olympian, Malerie! I'm watching it right now, and was able to pick him out from the pictures you posted (and they said his name ;)).

    ReplyDelete