Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Product Recommendation

Back when we registered for our wedding, I registered for some under the counter organizers, but I never got them.  Of course, I'm not mad since we got SO many other things, but I decided to go back and get them a few weeks ago.  I got two of them for under my bathroom sink.  Tonight, I went back to get two more since I am so in love with how my bathroom looked!

So here is the product.  I like the large one. I feel the medium one serves no purpose. (The large one is the one on the right)
It can be found here, at Bed Bath and Beyond: 
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=120640

I used the product on my bathroom cabinet as previously mentioned, and here is the final result.  I wish I would have taken a before picture, but just an after picture will have to do!

Tonight I used one under the kitchen sink, and I was smart enough to take a before and after picture, so here you go!
Before:

After:

If you are looking for anything to organize under your cabinets, I would highly recommend these organizers!


No comments:

Post a Comment