Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Remembrance

When I did my post on Saturday, I looked through my pictures on my computer, but I never thought to look through my phone.  It makes so much more sense that some of my favorite pictures with Kadence would be there, since most times I just carry my phone, and not my entire camera.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words,  but these mean so much more than that to us, and I will be forever glad that I asked Kadence to smile for "just one more picture!"  Truth is, it was hard to get a picture where Kadence wasn't smiling.  Even through all her pain and suffering, she was one of the happiest 6-year-olds that I have ever met!!

  One of my favorite pictures.  We were doing Bend-A-Roos- May 12, 2012
Posing with me to take a picture- May 18, 2012
  Wanted a picture like this too once I started taking pictures- May 18, 2012
 After finishing a puzzle- June 13, 2012
 Jason and Kadence playing with Play-Doh- June 13, 2012
Jason and Kadence playing outside... the day he taught her how to kink the hose so the water wouldn't come out if someone was trying to water.  The giggles were INCREDIBLE!!!- June 29, 2012

Our last picture together- July 25, 2012
 My Cuddlebug while watching something on TV- July 25, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment