Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top 5 Pictures- Keyon

On my Dad's side of the family, we are much more spread out in age, but there is one little man who has stolen my heart from day one.  My cousin Kate and Edwin have the MOST adorable little guy, Keyon who has amazed me over and over with how much he has learned and grown in his short life so far!


Look at this little dude when we took him to Chuck E Cheese in July of 2005.  Is he not the cutest??

This has to be one of my favorite pictures of the two of us.  He was sitting on my lap and literally fell asleep like that, toy in the hand and all.  This one is from November of 2008

This is a tickling war in action.  We were getting our picture together during Christmas of 2007 and we were caught mid-picture

This picture is from January of 2010, and we are snuggling as always, he is SUCH a loverboy!!

Here we are dancing at our wedding in June of 2011, and I'm sure he was telling me a very important story!!  He is hands-down the best information giver, whether it is about the weather report, or how he is feeling, he's one of my favorite people to listen to!!

Keyon has proven the impossible and he has become incredibly smart and an amazing little man!  I look forward to seeing him grow up even more, but of course not too fast!!!

Friends may come and go, but family is forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment