Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Count Your Blessings

It's so easy to get caught up in your daily routine.  This week, I feel like I haven't sat down at all at night, and I just see my husband when I go to bed.  Tonight when I got home from grad class, I can't even explain how relaxing it is to just sit with him while I catch up on stuff on the computer, and he flips through channels on the TV.  I am SO looking forward to the weekend and actually having some free time!

By the end of the school day, small rewarding things get overlooked, but today I remembered to count my blessings.  Not only am I blessed by a loving husband, an amazing family, and awesome friends, but I have a wonderful job.  I have made some great friends, and I honestly look forward to going to school each day.  The kids are the reason I'm there, and there is usually at least one point in the day where they make me laugh with what they say.  Sure, there are plenty of frustrating things about my job, but today I am thankful not only for having that job, but also for my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment