Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Start of Something New

I've enjoyed reading my friends' blogs for awhile now, and I've been contemplating the idea of starting one for our family.  While I have no set plan, I figured that I'd start tonight, since I actually have something to write about! 

We got a Couples Massage gift certificate for Christmas last year from my Brother-In-Law & Sister-In-Law and we kept saying we were going to use it for the wedding.  Well that has come and gone, so we finally scheduled it tonight, and it was FANTASTIC to say the least!!  It was exactly what I needed and it gave me something to look forward to for the first few days of the week.  I would definitely recommend Changes Salon & Day Spa in Mechanicsburg if you're looking.  The ladies were wonderful, and if ended with complementary champagne and chocolates-- how amazing!

It was a great pick-me-up and it makes the rest of the week easier when we're both relaxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment