Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Family is Forever

I am positive that I talk to my Mom everyday.  I talk to my Dad when I know it's convenient for me to call him, if he's not busy, but I'd say about every other day.  To me, it seems regular.  Jas talks to one of his parents on a daily basis, which I feel is pretty good for being male! (Yes, I did just say that).

To us, family is extremely important, and we wouldn't have it any other way.  As I sit in our living room with Jas and his brother who is visiting, it's so fun to watch them interact with each other!  They're reminiscing about their past and sharing stories, all while still being focused on what's on the TV... impressive!  While I wasn't there for their childhood, I find myself being able to picture exactly what they're talking about!  I love hearing their stories and imagining I was there experiencing it with them!

I treasure Sunday mornings when we go out to breakfast with my Dad, and some of my aunts, my uncle, and my Grandma.  We are lucky!  We really are!  Our family is always supportive and we love spending time with them!  The second Sunday of every month we get together with my Mom's side of the family.  I love having routines where I'm guaranteed to see my family because after all, family is forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment