Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Music = Love

Today involved a lot of stress at work, and I find it amazing how much certain songs or types of music can relax me.  My head felt like it was going to explode, so I broke into the Christmas Music playlist on my Itunes, and I immediately felt my tension release a little.  I got the new Justin Bieber Christmas CD from my good friend Ashlee this past weekend, and yes, I said Justin Bieber... for my kids, of course (maybe not, haha!)  It was much better than expected, and that CD mixed with my N'Sync Christmas, and my Glee and Lady Antebellum Christmas CD's, it was the perfect variety!!  While I'm a firm believer in no Christmas music or decorations until after Thanksgiving, it was much needed today!!  I'm excited for the holidays and to be with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment