Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful

I was excited all day knowing that tonight I got to watch my 3 little men, and boy was it worth it.  I've always pictured myself having little girls, but these boys make it okay for me to end up with boys (which I most likely will!)

While hearing about one's day at school, and one's day at daycare, and cuddling with the last, I had an amazing few hours.  Driving home, I was thinking about how lucky I am to have them in my life.  I've never had a family that I felt so close with that wasn't my own.  I consider them family, and I genuinely love spending time with all of them!  They include me in their major events, and I include them in mine, and it feels great to be included!!

So today, I'm thankful for my three little men, and their parents! :-)

1 comment:

  1. OK. I just read this and now I am crying. We are so truly blessed to have you in our lives. Who would have thought that one Sunday would change our lives forever. I love that my boys love you (and Jason). And I am so thankful to call you a dear, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete