Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Top 5 Pictures- Dad


Today's post will be about one of the best men in my life-- my Dad.  I know everyone thinks their Dad is the best, but mine really is!  He has supported me through all aspects of my life and inspired me not to give up on my dreams!  His opinions are priceless and I still run some ideas past him just to get his advice!  He is irreplaceable to me, and I'm lucky to have him!

 This picture cracks me up.  It is from the end of my Junior Year of college from the Boys Volleyball banquet at the end of the season.  For those of you who don't know, my Dad is not only a great father, but he is a very well-respected coach as well.  I haven't gotten to experience his coaching from a player standpoint (he always coached boys volleyball, I wonder why he didn't want the emotional girls) but I was a manager for his teams from the time I was old enough to remember until my senior year.

This picture is from the infamous "stick your arm out and take a picture" phase of my life.  While it doesn't make for the most flattering pictures, I love Dad's smile in this one.  It is from one of our vacations to Ocean City, New Jersey when we were all out to eat.

This picture is from a get together at Gammy's where Dad and I were matching in our blues.  Of course he looks much better in blue since he has the eyes to match it, but hey, crap brown eyes aren't that bad, right?

For years my Dad has had season tickets to the Philadelphia Eagles football games.  Each season I have been lucky enough to go to at least one game with him and this is from one of those days.  I posted back in November about our latest game we attended, but the bonding time is irreplaceable to me.  We have made traditions from stopping at Wawa to getting subs to take into the game to walking around before the game.  With next season up in the air, the memories are even more priceless to me!

Is my Dad handsome or what?  I am sure you can tell this is from my wedding day, but he looks great!  Although just a picture, this summarizes how I feel about my Dad to a T.  I owe him lots and lots and I am very grateful to have him in my life!

Friends may come and go, but family is forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment