Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Top 5 Pictures- Ashlee

 You know how you can distinctly remember that roommate you had in college that you NEVER got along with??  Well I had one of those, but it definitely wasn't this girl!  My sophomore year of college, I met a girl who introduced me to Ashlee and her friend, and Ashlee and I ended up living together for not one, but two years of college.  We have gone through the ups and downs of life together and even been a part of each others weddings, and she is truly irreplaceable.
This picture was from a Halloween when I was a bee and she was a bunny.  It was one of the first times we went somewhere just the two of us instead of going out with some of our other friends, and it was a lot of fun!

This picture absolutely cracks me up.  It is from one our get togethers at our house, and we were making strawberry daquris and as you can see, they were spilled all over me.  Ash was in charge of pouring and I was in charge of holding the cups, and well.... you can see how that one worked out!

This picture is from my 21st birthday when Ashlee and my other friend Jessicca took me out for my birthday.  This picture was from the beginning of the night.  I was so thankful to have Ashlee that night because she made sure I was a-okay that night and that we made it home safely

This picture is from our college graduation from Shippensburg University.  At this point I was graduating with my Biology degree, and Ashlee was graduating with her teaching degree.  She started teaching the next year and I stayed at school to follow in her footsteps and get my teaching degree as well.

This picture is from June 2011 from Jason and my wedding and Ashlee was one of my bridesmaids.  She was a great bridesmaid and helped plan my amazing shower and helped the day go really smoothly.

This picture is from two months later when the roles were reversed.  In August 2011, Ashlee and Aaron got married, and I was one of her bridesmaids.  I love that the pictures are in the same order, just the roles are reversed!

True friends are hard to come by, and I'm really lucky to have Ashlee!  Not only do I get to spend time with her, but our husbands get along amazingly, so that's always a good thing too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment