Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Thanks-- Day 19

Today, Day 19, I am thankful for the bond between my Dad and my husband.  Ever since I've been able to remember, my Dad has played this baseball card game called APBA on Monday nights.  Once a spot opened up, Jason took the open team and started playing.  They are in a big league, so they hardly ever play each other, but tonight they did.  While I was downstairs in the basement doing Jillian, I loved listening to them talking and carrying on while playing their game.

While it was just something simple that they were playing, it just reminded me that I am so lucky that they get along so well.  I couldn't imagine if they didn't get along so well, since I am a huge family person and we spend a lot of time with my family.  I'm loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment