Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Thanks-- Days 28 & 29

 Today, Day 28, I am thankful that I am one semester closer to being finished my Masters.  We have finished one course for this semester, and I have one class left of my other course (but all of my projects are finished early and turned in).  I also called to register for my ONE LAST COURSE for the Spring!!!  After May, I will be finished with my Masters!!!  Wooo hoo!!!

Today, Day 29, I am thankful for a garage.  I know, it's a silly thing to write as one of the things I'm thankful for, but I am so thankful that we have a garage for my morning commutes.  Everyone knows that I am not a morning person, so it's such a relief knowing my car is in the garage and I don't have to scrape ice off of it like I had to do when I was living at home or at college.  It's the little things :-)

**Sorry for the lack of pictures lately.  Blogger said that I have reached my maximum uploads for the year :-(**

No comments:

Post a Comment