Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thanks-- Part 8

Today, Day 8, I am thankful for reality television.  Jason has been playing poker on Thursdays, and he also has class on Tuesdays, so I am left with some hours to fill, and I love nothing more than watching some reality TV on my DVR. 

Whether it's:
Keeping up with the Kardashians

Married to Jonas

Breaking Amish

Long Island Medium

Dance Moms

And then there's the Not-So-Reality TV that I watch like:
Grey's Anatomy

The Office

Private Practice

Modern Family

Revenge

Pretty Little Liars

The Voice

Flip This House

CSI- Las Vegas

So you can tell that we watch A LOT of TV-- Specifically me, and it is a huge guilty passion of mine.  Gotta love curling up with a blanket and catching up on shows at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment